- 6 pc. set includes dress, underpants, ruffle apron, matching bonnet and lace up boots with authentic shoe box. Doll sold separately.
- Period dress for an important member of any "proper" household, this scullery maid outfit features an authentic looking black and white dress.
- High quality 1800's brown "lace up" faux leather boots, handcrafted of high quality safe material and made with molded soles like real shoes. Includes authentic looking shoe box.
- Specifically sized and intended for use with 18" American Girl dolls.
- Authentic apparel makes stories come alive and encourages imaginative play with 18" dolls.
- Safety tested and perfectly sized for 18 inch dolls. Recommended for children 6+.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, creator of the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & Accessories!
© 2017 The Queen’s Treasures®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.