The Queen’s Treasures knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and the confidential nature of any customer information we are privy to.
- By visiting either thequeenstreasures.com or by otherwise interacting or entering customer information, we hereby guarantee that the information collected will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Information you may enter so we may ship an order for you will not be used by The Queen’s Treasures in any manner other than shipping to the recipient.
- The Queen’s Treasures values your privacy and we are dedicated to protecting your personal information. We do not have access to any financial information
- What Information Is Collected: We receive and store only shipping related information for the order of item exclusively sold by The Queen’s Treasures and placed on this website for the purposes of fulfilling your order, only. The types of information we gather: Contact Information: We collect and retain personal contact information that you submit to us voluntarily and this includes, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address. For any domain name registrars owned and/or operated by Web.com, we are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), the organization which assumes responsibility for domain name allocation, to collect certain information about you during the domain name registration process and to maintain a copy of such information with a third party escrow service. This information may include your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided. Such contact information may be used, for example, to communicate with you when necessary with respect to transactions. concerning our services. These communications are often intended to inform you of important information regarding your account, or about general services provided by Web.com and/or its affiliates.
- We do not, in any way “sell” information or mailing lists to outside companies or entities.
By opening & viewing our website – or utilizing any of the pages or information on this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions provided below and all applicable laws. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not view or use any portion of this website.
Terms and Conditions of The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc do not endorse or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of the information and content contained on this site. The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. its products, images, logos and all other items contained in this site are protected by the United States and international copyright and trademark laws. It is expressly prohibited to reproduce, use, modify, or in any way display or distribute this information without permission. Note that The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. reserves the right to correct, update, modify, or otherwise change the terms and conditions of sale, information, and prices at any time at our sole discretion and without notice. The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. nor its agents, affiliates, or employees shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of any of the information contained in or received from this site. You hereby acknowledge that the use of this site and its resources, information, and services shall be solely at your own risk. You further covenant and agree that these conditions cannot be modified by any oral statements between the parties or by any other dealings between the parties. You further covenant and agree that venue and jurisdiction for the resolution of any dispute arising under or relating in any way to merchandise purchased from this site or the use of any information contained in this site shall be Monroe County, Pennsylvania, USA.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE/COPYRIGHT PROTECTION: Material on this website is intended for lawful information, education, communication and personal entertainment purposes only. All material on this website is owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. All material on this website is protected by copyright laws, unless otherwise noted. Accordingly, any material from this website may not be distributed and/or republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any shape, manner or form without the specific prior written consent of The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc., except that one copy of the material on this website may be printed for personal, non-commercial home use only. Any modification or use of the material on this website for any other purposes shall be construed as a violation of The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. intellectual property right.
RESTRICTION ON LIABILITY: The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages or injury caused by any interruption or delay of service, failure of performance, error, omission, or computer virus contained in this website. The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if there is negligence of The Queen’s Treasures®,Inc. in those jurisdictions permitting this restriction on liability.
SUBMISSIONS: All comments, suggestions, ideas, or any other information communicated to The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc through this website will forever be the property of The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. without any requirement of any compensation to the party providing such information. The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. shall not be required to treat any such information as confidential. The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. shall be the exclusive holder of all rights to such information, and the party providing such information agrees to execute any document necessary to perfect The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. exclusive ownership in all rights to such information.
EXPORT CONTROL: The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. owns and operates this site from its headquarters in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local and United States Export Control laws and you represent and warrant that you shall comply with such laws. Some software from this site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported.
(a) into (or to a national of or resident of) any country to which the United States has placed an embargo on goods, including without limitations, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia.
(b) To anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List: or
(c) To anyone on the United States Department of Commerce’s Table of Denial Orders.
LINKS: The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. has not reviewed any of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. to those linked sites. Your use and viewing of any other website via a link appearing on this website is at your own risk and The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. shall assume no liability for any damages caused by such use and viewing.
DISCLAIMER: The material on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The material on this site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The above exclusion may not apply to you, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
MISCELLANEOUS: These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States of America, not withstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the State or Federal Courts located in Monroe County, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating such action. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. The Queen’s Treasures®, Inc. may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page, which revisions shall be effective immediately.