- Vintage style "icebox," inspired by the heirloom home essential of yesteryear, keeps 18" doll play-perishables safe and adds another dimension to kitchen play.
- From its sturdy latches to faux galvanized insulator panels, this charming piece evokes the feel of days gone by. Crafted with quality wood construction and painted in a creamy color for the enameled antique look, this piece inspires the creativity to imagine what life used to be like in decades gone-by.
- Features 3 separate compartments to store everything from eggs and milk to cake, pies and veggies! For even more space, racks on the right are removable and can be used as serving trays or cooling racks. Perfectly sized for 18" doll play.
- Designed to match the 1930 American Style Stove as an 18" doll appliance pair for endless imaginative play. Icebox stands 14"H X 10 1/2"L X 6"W overall— ideal for teaching kids about historical inventions or adding heirloom aesthetics to dollroom collections.
- Safety tested and sized for 18" dolls and doll accessories;perfect for storage and play with 18” doll food and kitchen playset accessories.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2016 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.