- Mary Ingalls comes to life with this officially licensed Little House on the Prairie® piece inspired by Laura Ingalls Wilder's treasured stories.
- Designed by highly skilled artists to embody the beloved character's spirit. Mary's wise and gentle nature is captured in her stunning blue eyes, golden hair and flawless features.
- Specifically designed and intended for use with 18 inch American Girl doll clothes and accessories.
- Whether you’re a collector or looking for a unique gift for the child in your life, Mary Ingalls is a doll addition like no other; top of the line artistry meets the classic heritage-style of a traditional doll in the ultimate celebration of America’s beloved stories of Little House on the Prairie®. Own your piece of American history today!
- Mary comes in a pioneer-style, cornflower-blue calico dress and bonnet with an apron and pantaloons. Her 8-piece heirloom accessory set includes a chalkboard for writing and a gingham-lined lunch pail with a drawstring closure for her biscuit, cheese wedge, hardboiled egg, apple, cookie, and cup. Clever keepsake box converts to a cozy bed that tucks into a log cabin backdrop, complete with window!
- Accessories help engage any child with endless opportunities for creative and imaginative play.
- High quality and unsurpassed detail, Mary features vinyl shoulders and a soft poseable body.
- Dimensions: Mary Ingalls 18"H. Box 18.75"L X 7.25"W X 4.25"D
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2018 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE® and associated character names and trademarks are owned and licensed by Friendly Family Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. © 2015 Friendly Family Productions, LLC
I loved the historical charm of the original American Girl dolls, but since AG has largely moved away from the historical dolls, I started looking for an alternative for my daughter. I wanted historical dolls that go along with a series of books. I found The Queen's Treasures and fell in love with the Mary and Laura dolls. My daughter has both of them now and LOVES them! They are beautiful dolls! They have all of the historical charm that I was looking for. My daughter spends hours playing Mary and Laura. I can't recommend these dolls enough!
The Mary Ingalls doll is so beautiful and fun to play with! Her accessories are so realistic and the size is perfect for 18 inch dolls! Mary’s clothes are absolutely gorgeous and the shoes are great quality. The Mary Ingalls doll is amazing! I am very glad I bought her. Thank you!
My second Mary doll, another love
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.