- This authentically crafted 1800's inspired wild west outfit is perfect for 18" dolls exploring the outdoors from canyons to prairies and even the great plains! The sky’s the limit with what adventures your doll can go on when they’re dressed for exploring.
- Inspired by the rustic outfits worn by historic women of the frontier. Heirloom, vintage design is a perfect addition for any doll’s wardrobe.
- 7 pc. set includes gaucho pants, blouse, scarf, fringed faux-suede gloves and vintage-style boots too!
- Tailored with attention to detail to be compatible with American Girl Dolls
- Safety tested and perfectly sized for 18 inch dolls. Recommended for children 6+.
- Great gift idea for toy & doll collectors who love historical pieces or for doll-loving children who love adventure!
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures, offering the highest quality 18 inch Doll Furniture, 18 inch Doll Clothes, 18 inch Doll Shoes & 18 inch Doll Accessories! Safety Tested!
© 2021 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.