- This collection of a table and two matching ladder-back chairs is part of our Farmhouse Collection and is a staple for a historically stylish dining experience fit for 18" dolls
- The long table will hold all sorts of accessories for your doll and is a perfect baking surface for our Vintage Baking set
- Both table and chairs are made of authetic wood and hand painted for a realistic finish.
- Dimensions: Table is 14"L x 7.25"W x 8.75"H; Chairs are 5.25"W x 4.75"H with the seat measuring 13.5"H.
- Accessories, farmhouse hutch and sets of additional chairs sold separately.
- Safety tested and approved for children ages 6+
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2014 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.