- This officially licensed Little House on the Prairie® nightgown set takes inspiration from the beloved Laura Ingalls Wilder stories and fits perfectly on 18" dolls, including our Laura Ingalls doll.
- Bring Laura's stories to life with this adorable full-length nightgown features an empire waist, eyelet-lace ruffle-rfont collar and matching gathered cuffs.
- Included with this gown is a coordinating bonnet-style nightcap with an eyelet lace trim that secures with ribbon ties under the chin of an 18" doll.
- Our authentic design recalls the type of nightgown Laura and Mary might have worn on the prairie or in the big woods.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2016 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE® and associated character names and trademarks are owned and licensed by Friendly Family Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. © 2015 Friendly Family Productions, LLC
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.