- In 1960, Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, UN Messenger of Peace and founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, started her pioneering research on wild chimpanzees in what is now Tanzania’s Gombe National Park. This mother and baby chimpanzee set was inspired by tender scenes she recorded there, scaled for 18" dolls to observe.
- Adorable mother & baby chimpanzees are constructed in soft faux fur with expressive faces and realistic details. Hands feature hook-and-loop tabs for re-positioning and open-ended play with 18" dolls. Mother measures 11"H. Baby is 6"H.
- Fabricated using Dr. Goodall's philosophy of safe, sustainable materials and fair labor wherever possible. Packaging is made of recycled materials. Doll and clothes sold separately.
- 10% of sales will be donated to the Jane Goodall Institute to support Dr. Goodall' s research, chimpanzee conservation and the graduation of a new generation of conservationists.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2015 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.