ENTRY RULES FOR “CREATE A QUEEN’S TREASURES® COMMERCIAL" CONTEST
(1) These entry rules regulate the conditions for participation in the competition and any required transfer of rights. The description and respective competition process are included in these entry rules.
(2) The organizer of the competition is The Queen’s Treasures®, 777 North 5th Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360.
(3) These entry rules will be deemed to have been accepted when the participant enters the competition. An additional “Social Media Release Form” will need to be signed by the responsible adult.
(4) The competition is not connected with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media site and is not sponsored, supported or organized by any social media site.
(5) Participant(s) MUST submit their entry video by April 30th by midnight.
(6) All residents of the United States of America over the age of 6 and up to the age of 12 are permitted to take part in the competition. Participation using false identification or the identification of a third-party is not permitted.
(7) Those eligible to take part can participate in the competition by submitting a 45 to 60 second video as a “commercial” for The Queen’s Treasures. At least one The Queen’s Treasures product must be used during video.
(8) The participant can post a video on The Queen’s Treasures® Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube, post a link to the video, or send the video to email@example.com showing the child explaining in any way they desire why customers should shop at www.thequeenstreasures.com and purchase their products.
(9) Participants can enter the competition until 12 midnight of 04.30.2020
Wins and winning notification
(1) Grand Prize Winner(s) will receive $200 shopping spree for merchandise from www.thequeenstreasures.com
(2) All other participants who upload a video will receive a $50 gift certificate to www.thequeenstreasures.com
(3) If we do not receive an email from the winner by the stated deadline, they their claim to the prize will expire. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a replacement draw.
(4) The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or paid in cash.
Granting the right of use
(1) The participant guarantees that they are the owner of the required rights to the uploaded videos. If the participant is not the sole owner or holder of rights, they hereby expressly declare that they have the rights required for participation in the competition.
(2) The participant grants us the following basic non-exclusive rights of use, without limitation as to time and space,
- the right to save the video on a server;
- the right to make the video fully or partially accessible to the general public on the following social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- the right to use the video to advertise our products;
- Parents or legal guardians of child must submit a “Social Media Video Release”.
(3) We will inform the owner when using the video in the appropriate way, to the extent that this is doable, taking the specific form of use into account.
(4) By accepting the prize, the winner permits us to use their name for advertising purposes.
Liability and indemnity
(1) If the participant uploads photos/videos, the participant guarantees that they will not transfer any content which, when processed, will infringe applicable laws or third-party rights.
(2) The participant hereby releases us from third-party claims, irrespective of their nature, resulting from the illegality of photos/videos used by the participant. The indemnity obligation also includes the obligation to fully release the organizer from legal costs (e.g. court and lawyers' fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook, Instagram, The Queen’s Treasures, Twitter and Pinterest from all liability.
(1) An infringement of these entry rules entitles us to disqualify the respective participant from participation in the competition. This in particular applies if the participant provides incorrect information or if the photos, videos or other content used (e.g. comments) infringes applicable law or third-party rights. The same applies to comments which could be considered to incite violence, to be offensive or which breach the social sense of decency in any other way.
(2) If the disqualified participant has already been selected as a winner, the prize can be withdrawn retroactively.
SOCIAL MEDIA RELEASE FOR “CREATE A QUEEN’S TREASURES® COMMERCIAL" CONTEST
I hereby authorize The Queen’s Treasures, Inc. and its agents to publish photographs and/or videos taken of m e, and my name (as necessary) for the use in above mentioned social media sites for general, advertorial, editorial and marketing purposes.
I acknowledge that since my participation with The Queen’s Treasures is voluntary. I will receive no financial compensation beyond $50 to spend on www.thequeenstreasures.com I further agree that my participation in any publication, website and social media site associated with The Queen’s Treasures confers upon me no rights of ownership whatsoever. I release The Queen’s Treasures, Inc., its contractors and employees from liability for any claims by me or a third party in connection with my participation.
By signing below, I acknowledge and agree to these terms. If the participant is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian will acknowledge and agree on their behalf.
TO SUBMIT VIDEOS: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For large files, we suggest using www.wetransfer.com , a free and easy way to transfer large files.
We are unable to save videos sent via Facebook. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.