- In 1960, Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, UN Messenger of Peace and founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, started her pioneering research on wild chimpanzees in what is now Tanzania’s Gombe National Park. She dressed for climate and comfort while she worked. Now 18" dolls can, too.
- 18" dolls are ready for the rain forest in an outfit inspired by photos of Dr. Jane Goodall doing research in Tanzania.
- Set includes a short-sleeve, button-down collar shirt with pockets on chest, matching cuffed shorts, and a signature blue knit sweater for cool nights.
- 10% of sales will be donated to the Jane Goodall Institute to support Dr. Goodall' s research, chimpanzee conservation and the graduation of a new generation of conservationists.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2015 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.
Age 6+UPC 810164021755
No posts found